Fully Restore Your Smile
A full-arch restoration is a transformational procedure performed at Oral Surgery Specialists of Oklahoma which restores an entire arch of missing or damaged teeth. Dr. Robert Bryan, and Dr. Jeremy Goodson work hand in hand with local restorative dentists to create a brand-new set of teeth that are securely attached to a base of four or more dental implants. This unique combination completely restores a patient’s oral function.
When properly cared for, full-arch restoration provides a beautiful smile that can last a lifetime. At our practice in Oklahoma City, OK, our oral surgeons can complete a full-arch replacement procedure in one to two surgical visits. The first step to getting started is to schedule an oral exam and consultation. We will review all options for treatment, including full-arch restoration, and develop a personalized plan to fit your needs.
Why Choose Full-Arch Restoration?
Full-arch restoration is quickly emerging as an appealing treatment option for patients who need to replace an entire arch of damaged or missing teeth. Patients who undergo this procedure enjoy a variety of benefits over traditional replacement methods, such as bridges and removable dentures.
- Following tooth loss, the bone begins to deteriorate around the missing tooth site. Dental implants stimulate the bone just like your natural teeth would, which fights bone loss and preserves oral health.
- Patients can enjoy a new smile immediately.
- Replacing an entire arch in one procedure is cost-effective and minimizes healing time.
- Patients will be able to eat, smile, and laugh with confidence. Once the implant sites heal and the restorative dentist places the final set of teeth, patients can eat almost anything they like; the dental implant foundation that supports the new teeth will be extremely secure, so there is no risk of your teeth falling out when eating, speaking, laughing, or brushing.
- While removable dentures can restore a full mouth of teeth, many patients report that they are uncomfortable and can slip in the mouth.
Many patients who suffer from tooth loss or tooth decay are candidates for full-arch replacement. Our experts will discuss your tooth replacement options with you during your initial consultation to help you select the right treatment for your smile and oral health needs.
Full-Arch Restoration Procedure
Dr. Bryan, and Dr. Goodson have undergone extensive training to restore smiles using dental implants. Before treatment, your surgeon will answer all your questions and help you select the type of anesthesia or sedation suited for your surgery. We will likely take 3D scans of your face and mouth using our advanced i-CAT™ technology to determine the position and state of your current teeth.
Most patients elect to receive IV anesthesia so that they can rest comfortably until the procedure is over. As oral surgeons, both doctors in our practice retain the highest level of licensure and training to provide in-office sedation. Once asleep, we will place four or more dental implants to create the secure foundation needed to support your new arch of teeth.
After placing the implants, we will immediately attach the abutments and place your temporary teeth. Over the next few months, your implants will integrate with your jaw and create a secure and permanent base for your final restoration. Additionally, this integration will help prevent jaw bone loss. At the same time, your restorative dentist will be creating your permanent, custom prosthesis. When your final denture is ready for placement, and your surgical sites have fully healed, your restorative dentist will secure your new set of teeth to your implants.
Full-Arch Restoration in Oklahoma City, OK
To find out if full-arch restoration is right for you, we encourage you to schedule an initial consultation with a member of our team. Our oral surgeons can answer questions about your dental implants, the full-arch procedure, or your recovery plan. We look forward to starting the treatment process to restore your smile and oral function.